Forget your current horse racing handicapping experience and let us help you pick the best winners. Thousands of people make good money off my horse betting picks each day and now you can too!
Win from Across the Board bets, Exactas, Trifectas, Superfectas, Daily Doubles, Pick 3, and Pick 6 every week!
STOP Gambling and START Winning with Free Bets!
Complete Horse Racing Strategy Guide (FREE) – A comprehensive strategy guide written and created by me to teach you some of the basic strategies that many handicappers use to determine their horse betting picks.
Read over this strategy guide on our website completely free and before too long you’ll have no problem doing research and picking your own winners anytime you need to. Then you can play at these sites and win big!
Horse Betting Picks (FREE) – Daily, Weekly, and Monthly horse betting picks at some of the most common tracks in the United States. If you’re looking for free horse racing picks then you’ve come to the right spot.
I’ve been in the game for a while now and I’ve decided to share my horse betting picks with you for no charge. Check out some of My Results and see what you could have made if you bet on my numbers! You may also want to take a look at www.thebookiesoffers.co.uk for the best bookie and horse betting offers available.
Horse Betting Types (FREE) – If you’re new to horse betting or have never bet on horses before then be sure to look over our Betting Types page.
We lay it all out there so you can see which type of bets to place. Don’t go to the track without knowing the different kinds of bets that can be placed on horses. Read it over and start placing your bets online or at the race track today!
Horse Betting Tips
There are various “signposts” or “signals” that have been posted conspicuously in a race that should tell you when to play and when to pass. Determining Value is the key; information on determining value is discussed in my strategy guide.
You need to understand the relationship between the morning line odds, the projected odds and the post time odds. This will allow you to understand how to instantly spot a value play.
Look for horses that have finished in the placing over the last 4 to 6 starts. You should include any non-placing run that was less than two lengths off of the winner.
Here are several questions that you should ask yourself if you are going to be betting on horses. These questions are all of the basic facts that you will need to know before you place your bets. You can practice betting utilizing this knowledge with this horse betting game.
1. What is the running style of each horse in the race? There are 4 main types of running styles: Early (E) – wants to lead, Early Presser (EP) – can either lead or stay 1 to 3 lengths back, Presser (P) – doesn’t want to lead, stays withing 4 to 6 lengths, Sustained (S) – doesn’t try to keep up but has energy to make a late rally. Label each horse on your racing form with their running style.
2. Which horses have the advantage given the track conditions? Some horses do better in wet or muddy conditions. Many of the speedier horses will prefer to race hard on a fast track.
3. What is the pace shape of a race? The pace shape is how the horses will be forced to run given the track conditions and/or horses the previous times set by the horses in the race. Check the previous races for the 1/4 or 1/2 times and see if any horses fall off after 3/4 in prior races.
4. What is the race shape? This is different because one or more horse may act in a way that will force other horses to adapt. There are four main race shapes: Fast, Lone Early, Honest and Slow. Each race shape may have a different effect on a horse’s time.
5. Has the horse won in the last four weeks? If not, don’t try to guess when a horse is going to get its first win.
6. Which horses have the best average time over the past 4 to 6 races? Which horses ran the fastest time overall and are the track conditions good?
7. Is the horse rising or dropping in weight? Has the horse handled the increased/decreased weight in its previous race?
8. Did a horse have to overcome any adversity or was it’s previous win a soft run? Did the horse ease down the last eighth of a mile or did it have to work hard for the win?
9. Does the horse have the same jockey? If not, why? A horse may react differently with a new jockey at the helm.
10. Does the horse have a good strike rate? A low strike rate horse may win every once in a while, but they often won’t repeat.
Horse Betting Odds and Payoffs
The Payoffs are based on a $2 wager. The number includes the return of wager in addition to the profit.
Free Online Horse Races Info & Tips
There used to be a time when there was basically nothing about horse races online. The only thing to be found was the Derby List, a large online horse racing mailing list for the lively discussion of races and horse races results.
Yes, it was the only place to get horse races news or results (posted by list members) quicker than the next Racing Digest on ESPN or waiting for a print publication.
Later a few people put up pages with archive info on the big horse races or photos, but the first real taste of online horse racing data was put up in 1994 by some place in Las Vegas.
They were posting entries and horse races results from most tracks free at first and then via a subscription service. It later turned out they were illegally re-selling the feed from another source and shut down, but that paved the way for future information providers.
Now the number of horse races sites is into the thousands. You can get entries 2 days prior to the races, past performance data, toteboard info online in realtime, results within minutes of a race becoming official, full charts in a couple of hours, and news items within an hour or two of them coming out on the news wires.
Horse racing for all breeds is represented online now, although the majority of sites are for Thoroughbred racing. You no longer have to live near a major track to be well informed. It’s easy now to participate in very affordable Horse Racing Competitions through the internet!
Please look around as there is some good information provided on this website that can help your bottom line. Collect the bonus casino en ligne codes and start playing. The amazing variety of games available on this site is indeed tempting. Several of the websites that are listed here will not only allow bets placed on horse races, but you can also find they are the best super bowl betting sites too along with other popular sports as well.
I hope you enjoy your visit here, and I invite you to return often, as I plan to add more and more information and articles concerning handicapping the thorougbreds and making money at online horse racing.